WHAT TYPE OF GLASSES SUIT YOUR LOVELY FACE??

Assalamualaikum and Good~~~~~ Day World citizens,

 ~Sexy in the eye of beholder??~

GLASSES~~! I wore them gloriously during my pre-teen (?) days. When I started to get to know boys, I'm a bit shy to were them. Just because I will look just like Betty (if you are hardcore Spanish telemovie viewer you knew which character I'm talking about). The simple sentences, I dont look beautiful in my glasses. Right now I am wearing braces and dude..seriously~ I LOOK NERDY!! Much worst when I'm wearing my hijab/shawl I dont have self confident because it makes my face looks fat/bloated..HAHA. Glasses should enhance your face! Not conceal it! So although right now I'm wearing my contact lenses I cant forever wear them. It is not healthy for the eyes. So here's a guide on how to find the right glasses for your face shape!


Opss.. hold it sweetie first you have to know YOUR FACE SHAPE. Cant figure that out yet?? Its ok.. here's how. Take your lip stick..HAHA..joking, any permanent marker pen, anything. Look in the mirror and with your lipstick/eyeliner..like I said..anything. Outline the SHAPE OF YOUR FACE. 


You're done?? good.. study your face shape. It is a rectangular?? Circle?? Oval?? Diamond?? Heart?? you know it now dun cha~

Lets find the perfect frame for your face shape :)

CIRCLE


You have a circular face proportional in length and width, but has full, rounded cheeks and few angles along the jaw or chin. My sweetie you are the adorable CIRCLE. In general, it is characterized by soft curves. Look to Kirsten Dunst or Ginnifer Goodwin as examples.

Type of glasses

You need a strong angular shape or rectangular frame

Avoid something like Harry Potter would rock..Opps.

~come on, i mean seriously who doest like Harry Potter~


~nononononono~

SQUARE (like me~~~~)

~I like her, during Dawson Creek~


You have a strong jaw and broad forehead, proportional in width and length. My dear you are a SQUARE. Lucky you..your face is definitely high fashion. Demi Moore’s square face is defined by her strong jawline.

Type of glasses

Your face shape would prefer glasses that are softer and rounder.



This is a no-no. Find glasses that creates balance to your face. Avoid the boxy-narrow frame.



DIAMOND
 ~Miss Black Widow~


You have narrow forehead and jawline. Just like the precious stone you are a DIAMOND. You can play with fun cat-eye and oval shape.

Type of glasses

Choose glasses that would "sit" high on your nose.



Avoid boxy frame that might accentuate your cheeks. Make it delicate and sassy.



OBLONG
~XOXO..Gossip Girl~


Your face is longer and wide, you have an OBLONG face shape.

Type of glasses

 
You might want to try the one that wider than your face.

Or rounder and more depth.

Avoid frame that are too small and short.



RECTANGLE 

~*sigh* he's TAKEN!~

 

You have a strong jaw. Your face is longer than wide. That's mean you have a RECTANGLE face shape.

Type of glasses

Similar to square shape, try curvy and round shape frame.



Avoid rectangle-shape frame.


HEART



Your face is widest at the forehead and narrowest at the chin, which is often pointed. This face shape has high cheekbones and and a narrow jaw line. You are a soft delicate just like a HEART. A famous heart face you might know is Reese Witherspoon or Tiffani Thiessen. This kind of frame will look amazing on you.

Type of glasses


Look for thin light metal or clear plastic frames. Avoid overly imbalance and heavy glasses. You frame should soften your features not accentuate it.


OVAL

~Charlize Theron..love her in snow white and the huntsman~


Your forehead, jaw and chin are all proportionate. Dearie, you have an OVAL shape face. That's mean YOU CAN PULL OVER ANY FRAME SHAPE. Charlize Theron offers a good example of an oval face – and a gorgeous one at that. 



THE MORE ANGULAR YOUR FEATURES, THE ROUNDER THE GLASSES SHOULD BE. 

THE MORE ROUNDER YOUR FEATURES, THE MORE ANGULAR THE FRAME SHOULD BE..

GET IT?? HEHE
Have fun experiment!
xoxo~
lots of thanks to MichellePhan for this entry

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOMESTAY BERDEKATAN UITM MERBOK, MRSM MERBOK, AIMST UNIVERISTI KEDAH

Assalamualaikum..dan Salam 1 Malaysia.. so cute..like me! Mencari PENGINAPAN YG SANGAT BERDEKATAN DENGANNN .. UNIVERISITI TEKNOLOG...