HOME MADE~ TEA BAG FACE SCRUB

Assalamualaikum and Good day Handsome girls and Beautiful boys,

~Every body can be a natural beauty even Miss World... with make-up~

Dozens of entries this month. YES I'M STRESS! WHEN EVER I STRESS I WILL BLOGGING~ mehmehmeh... ehem!

October is a stressful month with loads of work and journals to be publish. I haven't "touch" my thesis yet and my chapter 2 supposedly to be submit on AUGUST, but now.. hello OCTOBER! shitzz. Things get worst since I dont have time to eat, sleep (it is now 2 am) and now I am dealing with breakouts. Plus my imbalance hormone makes me see Mr.Pimples again~ *sigh*. So, I Google something healthy to be put on my face.. voila! I'm going to share with you HOME MADE SCRUB!! I tried it for a month so far.

In my past entries I always used GREEN TEA AS ONE OF CRUCIAL INGREDIENT IN HOME MADE REMEDIES. I will say it again that you should never neglect a sip of green tea a day. Green tea is good for beautiful and polish skin~

~Green tea buff away dead skin, brighten up your skin and unclog pores~

HOW TO DO IT??

brew 1 green tea bag for at least a minute. After that, that it out and let it cool down

open the tea bag and put the tea into a bowl

add 1 teaspoon of pure honey. Honey is great for hydrating and soothing the skin. MIX MIX MIX

to treat acne scar and dark spots. Add rice flour into the mixture. Besides, it good for brightening the skin too.

DONE!! apply it on your face. Gently massage onto your skin to remove the dead skin cells. Hey, this scrub can also be used as a body scrub!

RELAX FOR 5-10 MINUTES AND RINSE OFF

YOU CAN ADD LEMON FOR MORE WHITENING BOOSTER!!

SAY BYE-BYE TO DARK SPOTS AND ACNE SCARS~ WEEE
GOODLUCK~ :)


*credits goes to bubbi*

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOMESTAY BERDEKATAN UITM MERBOK, MRSM MERBOK, AIMST UNIVERISTI KEDAH

Assalamualaikum..dan Salam 1 Malaysia.. so cute..like me! Mencari PENGINAPAN YG SANGAT BERDEKATAN DENGANNN .. UNIVERISITI TEKNOLOG...