EASY AND SIMPLE WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT AND REDUCE BLOATING

Assalamualaikum and Good day gorgeous,

~no work done today..bravo!~

Inspiration photos please....or i mean "nasty" photos

 Every girl dream~

Every human being dream~

OK.. again~ I've been getting a lot of messages asked me, and some even complain they are not LOOSING WEIGHT not even an inch! after using slimming products. Well,  in my opinion these lazy people are not even trying to lose even 1 kilos. WHY?? YOU ARE DEPENDING TOO MUCH ON YOUR SLIMMING PRODUCTS. AND THEY HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU!! HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING ANY MEASUREMENT SUCH AS EAT LESS CARB, EXERCISING LIKE ONCE A WEEK?? guess not huh! (quit the nagging). 


INSPIRATION QUOTES~

"Have you lost weight?"
"Your face looks slimmer :) "
"Did you get chin filers?" **fly to the sky**

OK, based on my research and I even experimenting a few on myself, I found these healthy tricks help me to loose weight thus help my skin to be even better than before!! bear in mind all you need is DISCIPLINE.

LETS START!!

1) EAT UNTIL YOU ARE 80% FULL


By the time you feel almost full, your brain will send the signal to stop. And you should! When you feel very full you actually OVER reaching the capacity of your stomach. The over eating also put the pressure on it.

The more you eat= The more your stomach stretches= Making you eat MORE = BLOATING.

SOLUTION
-try not to eat too fast. savor your food :) try to enjoy the taste. Munch at least 20 times before swallowing them. If you eat too fast your brain thinks you still hungry.

2) DONT EAT 3 HOURS BEFORE YOU SLEEP


At noon, we use a lot of energy. We running, do our stuff, therefore our metabolism rate are high. Food easily digest and use as energy much quicker. At night our metabolism rate is much slower and food digest even slower. For your information,


If you are a night owl, your are more prone to weight gain. Because you stay up, study for example and you get hungry and you  MUST eat right??

SOLUTION
if you must eat dont go for instant food, cheese toast or pizza. have something that are not heavy, light and easy to digest. For example, hard boiled egg, oat and so on.

3) DOWN A COLD GLASS OF WATER WHEN YOU WAKE UP


When you wake up your metabolism rate is still slow and your body is hydrated, therefore by drinking a cold water not only you boost up your metabolism but your calories burn faster.

SOLUTION
I slice a lemon, put in my cold water and drink after I woke up. Lemon helps detox your body, flush all those toxin out!

4) NO SODA


The air bubble in carbonated drink leads to bloating. Besides sugar in frizzy drink/coke/soda turn into fats!

SOLUTION
try green tea, any fruit juice. Green tea is a powerful anti oxidant and help diuretic. Plus it minimize acne and blemishes.

4) EAT FREQUENTLY


I eat twice a day. At 11 a.m and 6 p.m. I notice I inhale EVERYTHING!! The worst part I frequently starve at 11 p.m and I ate like 11 a.m..yup, rice on my plate. This is a bad habit. It slows my metabolism down, I feel sleepy and I cant get my work done. Same goes if you skip lunch, dinner you will eat more.

SOLUTION
eat less but frequently :) like in every 2-3 hours. By doing so, it gave you more energy, less hungry, reduces cravings, control sugar levels and reduces fat storage. TIPS- I eat in a smaller plate, it help my quantity uptake too.

5) DRINK A GLASS OF WATER 30 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR MEAL


It help to fill up your stomach and reduce your calories intake.

6) MORE COLOUR IN YOUR DIET LESS WHITE


Less bread, rice, potatoes, past. Again~ more white in plate the higher your fat storage

SOLUTION

 put more colour in the plate. cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries

7) AVOID EATING CARB

**oh no I'm drooling**

Carb turn to fats and store if it not use by your body. High carb more fats store. The only method you have to do you have to eat less carb in order to let your body burn the fats to be used as energy. For your information, cancer cells cannot multiply in the absence of carb!

SOLUTION
ditch your white bread. Try a brown/poor end loaf instead. No canned food processed. Instead if you must have, try op to low sodium. No to too much dairy, try pro-biotic like yogurt. It helps increase the number of good bacteria make you digest food even better.

8) DRINK PLENTY OF WATER (8 GLASSES A DAY)



Again~ try lemon. put a slice in your glass. Lemon improve your digestion and reduce refined sugar in your body.

WELL THAT AGAIN, THE SIMPLE WAY FOR US COMMONERS :)
I dont believe in diet. I believe in making change in my lifestyle. All you need is 21 days for you to start a new habit.


A healthy body is a beautiful body.... YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU. EVEN YOUR BODY. SAY GOOD BYE TO BLOATING AND EXCESSIVE FATS.

**INSPIRATION PHOTO AGAIN~**

LOTS OF LOVE

1 comment:

HOMESTAY BERDEKATAN UITM MERBOK, MRSM MERBOK, AIMST UNIVERISTI KEDAH

Assalamualaikum..dan Salam 1 Malaysia.. so cute..like me! Mencari PENGINAPAN YG SANGAT BERDEKATAN DENGANNN .. UNIVERISITI TEKNOLOG...