HOME MADE~ D.I.Y SCRUB FOR DRY SKIN

Assalamualaikum and Good-day home-made-lovers,

~my dilemma, no job, not yet finish study, no xxxx~

I'm going to share a tips on how you can make your own DIY scrub if you prone to dry skin. In Malaysia, since the weather is blazing hot most of us have dry and oily skin. Dry skin can be solve by drinking lots.. by means GALLONS of plain water. Some of us avoid it by applying MOISTURIZER. From the inexpensive for example VASELIN to the expensive one like LOREAL, REVLON, CLINIQUE etc2.

I'm going to share how you can avoid dry skin, by applying your expensive moisturizer and your DIY home made scrub. Believe me, I tried this scrub for more than a year now, and my skin super hydrated!! Not to mention the a spoonful amount of XXXXXX just to keep my face radiant :)

**I do not own this.. I got via online too and practice it for about a year now.. it still works!

LETS START YOUR VERY OWN SUGAR OLIVE OIL SCRUB

you can find it in any kitchen :)



1) EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

although it is OIL but it wont clog your pores. It is extremely hydrating. When I have time, I'll deep my fingers in olive oil to make it soft and blink-blink..hehe.


2) HONEY


3) SUGAR


4) PLASTIC CONTAINER

lets make ze' delicious scrub~

you will need..............

3 table spoon of EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL


2 table spoon of HONEY


half cup of SUGAR


mix them well


JJANGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

I dont recommend store in the fridge because honey can solidified/harden at low temperature so it will be harder to scoop out the scrub. I recommend a spoonful. Apply it after you cleanse your face. It helps to exfoliate the dead skin cells.


HOW TO?????

Scrub it at night with a free make-up face, avoiding the eyes area. You might want to leave it like 60 seconds or so and rinse it off with luke warm water.

You can scrub it once a week and dont worry it is NATURAL SAFE, I mean YOU made it :)

Good luck everyone
all credits goes to Michelle Phan

Thank you for reading this entry

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Just used this and it worked great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to hear it works for you too sis.
      all credit goes to miss Phan :)

      Delete

HOMESTAY BERDEKATAN UITM MERBOK, MRSM MERBOK, AIMST UNIVERISTI KEDAH

Assalamualaikum..dan Salam 1 Malaysia.. so cute..like me! Mencari PENGINAPAN YG SANGAT BERDEKATAN DENGANNN .. UNIVERISITI TEKNOLOG...