Welcome 2014.. we have lots to catch up!!

Assalamualaikum and good day kind friends,

1st post for 2014!!!!! hepy new year uolss.. may all your new year resolution comes trueeee... wanna hear mine? no?? dun care.. you will read it anyway...

Najwa's boring 2014 wishes are....


1. finish up my Master. right now 70% completed. 30% more is my writing thesis thingy...

2. job hunting!! since Malaysia is a 3rd world country with high living cost..I target  month at least MYR 10,000 will be in my wallet!!!

3. i'm so sick with love problems.. so i wont be looking forward for serious relationship..but i'm dying for motherhood experience. this sound stupid cause how on earth i'm going to bring a child without getting married. but haaa! adoption! yessss...!




I wish to have a son like thisss.. cutenesssss.. I will find you son!!

Why I crave to have my own NOW?? well..because of GILMORE GIRLS Tv series..kekeke. I dream of having mother daughter or son relationship after watching the Gilmore girls when I was 15. I envy my friends who already have a child at the age of 25. so, I'm not going to miss that. 


screw you future husband!! I am not going to wait for you.. I am going to adopt baby whether you like it or not. dun be sad, we can be brad-gelinna couple..wink2..

4. the usual.. house, home, happy..bla3

5. sponser my parents to Mecca :)

6. since I loveeeeeeeess cats, I will help my mom to set a shop selling cute cats, cat food, bla3.


7. again... since I sooo liking cats..my friends and I dreaming of setting a hotel for cats. cat owners will understand... because when we go somewhere far, we will leave our cats at pet care or pet shop, and these people only demand money. they have no intention to care for cats. once, my family go on a vacation for 2 weeks, we leaved Tommy, Jay and Blacky at this one pet shop. after we went back from holidays.. Jay is super skinny! Tommy's eye bleed and Blacky had severe bruise. I noticed, in that one small cage where only 5 cats should be in, there are at least 15 cats crammed inside! so.. I hope this dream comes true, since both of us started survying which part of Malaysia to built the hotel.


haaa..betui ka ada hotel?? cheq sukaaaa

8. hope more friends comes in, enemies out! and no fren-nemy near me. I am from all girls school a.k.a CONVENT SCHOOL. At the age of 7 to 15 years old, I experienced much girls drama. I though things change in 20's but.. FUCK.. although you are at your 25-27 years old (my current housemate) your attitude just like a 13 years old. DUN COME NEAR ME!


9. to be beautiful inside out.. ahaks.. rubbish!


10.. well I think I pray all of you have a bless year, new life, new career, new relationship perhaps ?? :) doing thing you loves most,  because.. YOLO (you only live ONCE)

Random,wish, resolution I been thinking. not so much from a 26 years old girl X)
Although I wish to change the world..but.. make a person or two happy already meant a world to me.


yes ladies... be an anchor in a guy life, he wont leave you or treat you like shitz.. Cheers to all singles beautiful ladies around the world!!


2014..WELCOME!! I will live up glamorously sexy! 

Thank you for ready this boring entry :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOMESTAY BERDEKATAN UITM MERBOK, MRSM MERBOK, AIMST UNIVERISTI KEDAH

Assalamualaikum..dan Salam 1 Malaysia.. so cute..like me! Mencari PENGINAPAN YG SANGAT BERDEKATAN DENGANNN .. UNIVERISITI TEKNOLOG...