HOME-MADE~ D.I.Y ICE CUCUMBER PADS.. PAPAI PUFFY EYES...

Assalamulaikum and Good day beautiful creatures,


I am down with a fever and flue. HATE IT.. cause I hate being sick, I will not stay in bed like a sick person. As I laying down I took a mirror and observe.. and holly sh*t.

Yup..panda puffy eyes.. girls worst nightmare. 

I drink coffee a lot, I seldom sleep early, and I stay all nite just to get my work done

I google and try several remedies to reduce and voile.. I'm going to share what works best!! From now on you dont have to buy eye pads at Watson, Guardian, The body shop or whatsoever anymore. Just make some :)

Lets try and make our very own CUCUMBER EYE PADS!!!

 IT IS VERY EASY, SAVE COST AND YOU CAN MAKE A LOT OF THEM!!

THE ingredients
Cucumber
blender
cotton pads
plastic container
time? (kidding..hee)

WHY cucumber is good to reduces puffiness??
cucumbers have hydrating effects. It composed of 90% of water. Cucumbers are a good source of vitamin K and vitamin K shrinks capillaries which will help reduce your dark circles. Besides, it soothes the tired eyes after longgg staring at the computer screen and electronic gadgets.

FIRST....

cut the precious cucumber in small pieces so it easily blend

SECOND....

in a blender put the chop cucumber and add a bit of water. BLEND AWAY~~~

THIRD.....

Pour the juice in to a bowl and take your cotton pads. Soak it into the mixture. 

 Squeeze the excess juice.

FOURTH...

 Place the pads in a sandwich bag or any plastic container (make sure they’re laying flat).

FIFTH....

Seal the bag and place in the freezer. You can use the entire mixture and make as many as you can!! 
SAVE COST
**your cucumber contained NO PRESERVATIVE, thats why we need to put it into the freezer**

THERE YOU HAVE IT.. FRESH, NATURAL, EASY!!

 ~easy and easy~

In the morning before you shower, take out 2 pads and thaw them out on a plate while you shower. By the time you’re done, the pads should be slightly thawed.  Place the pads on your eyes for 10 minutes. You should feel an immediate cooling and refreshing effect.

 ~lululale..lalalala~

Good luck!!

Thank you for reading this entry, credit goes to Michelle Phan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOMESTAY BERDEKATAN UITM MERBOK, MRSM MERBOK, AIMST UNIVERISTI KEDAH

Assalamualaikum..dan Salam 1 Malaysia.. so cute..like me! Mencari PENGINAPAN YG SANGAT BERDEKATAN DENGANNN .. UNIVERISITI TEKNOLOG...